Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost Christmas

Well tomorrow is Christmas Eve in Okinawa.  I have been here for two weeks tomorrow.  I am amazed how beautiful it is and appreciate this time that I have with Joy, Scott and the boys.  The boys are so cute and really growing up too fast. 

Sunday we celebrated Bills birthday in the way we always do with Razzleberry pie from Marie Calendars (they had one at the commissary!).  Calvin sang Happy Birthday to his Grandpa with much gusto.  Like Troy used to before Brian convinced him I was crazy to sing Happy Birthday to Grandpa.  The next day when Calvin found the picture of Joy and Dad that she put on the table for the party, he picked it up and said, "Let's get this off the table, it is not his birthday anymore!"  Had to laugh.

This next year will be exciting.  Baby Orme due March 14, Baby Addington boy due April 22, and Baby Zobrist due May 30th.  Troy turns 12 and received the priesthood in January,  Brooke is baptized in May and Tina graduates High School in June.  

I will try to at least update this blog with pictures once a month.  I can dream, can't I Steve?

 

No comments: