Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Day of Remembering

I finally posted some pictures and am unveiling Grandma Bubbles Blog to those I love the most, my family.

No nasty comments on how busy you are and don't have time to read, please. At least look at the cute pictures.

There is a poll at the bottom of the page, you might want to enter your feelings about my blog.

I have been most blessed with a wonderful family and I am grateful for each of you, each day of my life. Yesterday someone asked me if I was married because they noticed my wedding ring. We had a discussion about Dad's death and it was a hard remembering the shock and sorrow that we felt when he died.


I still miss Dad everyday but I smile more often about pleasant memories and thoughts of how he must love seeing each of you with your families. Each one of you, children, spouses and grand kids reflect some of his characteristics and the best parts of the man he was.

It has been 6 years and almost 6 months since his death, but I still feel his love for me and each of you. As I sat in church this last Sunday surrounded by little boys I knew that Dad knew my grandsons and granddaughters bring incredible joy into my life.

I am grateful that we will have two days in October to be all together. It has been almost 2 and 1/2 years since we have had that chance. It will be a huge highlight of a year already filled with amazing experiences.

I love each of you with all my heart.

No comments: