Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas, a few days late



We had a great Christmas in Okinawa!  Opened lots of fun presents and generally relaxed.  While waiting for dinner we walked to the park and played.  

Years ago when I was little I used to roll down the hill in my Grandma & Grandpa Morgan's front yard.  It was a perfect place for rolling.  Well, I decided to teach Calvin how to do it.  Not that it is hard, but he probably had never seen it done before.  Thankfully, there are no pictures to included!   I was sooo dizzy when I got to the bottom it took me a few minutes to be able to sit up.  And Calvin decided not to try it!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  We tried talking to Emily for a bit on Christmas Day but when she was playing her DS (whatever that is) and listening to her MP3 player in one ear, we decided that she was "way too busy" to talk.  

Steve said the baby "got a haul" on Christmas and was thrilled with the Atlanta Braves outfit for the baby that his aunt and uncle got him.  In case you didn't know, that is his favorite team.

I fly back to Las Vegas on New Years Day and arrive there on New Years Day thanks to crossing the international date line.  

Scott is getting into this "favorite son-in-law" contest and is working on points, so just a warning to Matt and Steve.

I miss you all!!!

No comments: